We offer wholesale pricing on most of our products. If you would like to see if you qualify, send us a request today! Learn More
Our Safflower Oil is expeller pressed from the Carthamus tinctorius seeds, then refined, bleached and deodorized. Refined Safflower Oil has a neutral, mild flavor and odor, which makes this oil highly suitable for a wide range of culinary dishes.
Safflower Oil is a good source of essential fatty acids, primarily oleic. The oleic acid content of this oil is typically found at levels between 70% and 80%, which makes this oil more stable and resistant to oxidation (rancidity).
Vegetable oils are healthful and flavorful and provide many essential nutrients to the body, and they make a healthy and nourishing addition to body care products and a flavorful addition to culinary dishes and baked goods.
- This all-purpose cooking oil is perfect for high heat applications like sautéing, frying, stir-frying, and baking.
- It can be substituted for olive oil in many recipes, and used in marinades and salad dressings.
- Can also be used in baked goods instead of butter, margarine, or shortening.
- High oleic oils are also often used in packaged baked goods (packaged cakes, cookies, etc), as spray coating for cereal, crackers and dried fruit; and in non-dairy creamers.
- Used in numerous applications as an emollient, and is commonly found in body and skin care products like soaps, balms, creams, massage oils, and hair care products.
Safflower Oil: High Oleic Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius), Refined.