Submitted by: Tom Barnes
This recipe uses Avocado oil with lemon. Was so simple.
After flipping each side while dusting with bread crumbs, then lightly browning each side. Done. A lot of people use lemon with fish but not needed here. Perfect. Easy. Fast.
- 4 Fish fillets. (I used rainbow trout, Nice fillets)
- 1/4 cup of Avocado with Lemon Oil
- 1/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- Add oil to a pan over medium heat, let oil get nice and hot
- Dust fish with Italian Breadcrumbs and add to the pan
- Once the fish are lightly browned, flip filets and dust with more breadcrumbs.
- Continue to flip n cook to liking. Easy peasy